- Police personnel.
- Dependent of police personnel (Father,mother,son,daughter, husband and wife)
- Ex-police (husband/wife).
- Civilians in case of emergency condition.
- Persons who are under police custody.
- Persons who are under police investigation interm of drug trafficking and others.
- Civilians at the time of natural calamities and disaster.
- Management of bed and clothes during the hospital stay.
- 24 hours service provided by doctor and Nusres.
- Guest house for patient visitors.
- Free meals.
- All investigations available in the hospital.
- Ambulance service to and from the referal patient.
Facilities to the Ex-police and police families
> Free cost of medicine service within the limitation of hospital resources.
> Treatment facilities available in the hospital.
> Free meal.
> Guest house for patient visitors.
> Nominal cost for investigations available in the hospital.
> 24 hours doctor and nurses service to the inpatient.
Service not rendered by police hospital to Ex-police and police families
> Non available medicine in the hospital should be managed by themselves.
> Items required for surgical intervention.
> Investigations not available in the hospital.
> Outside hospital cost.